June 12-15 will behold some of the best fun that Tennessee will have to offer. Feel the rhythm and vibe of great music with 80,000 others watching 150 performances over 10 stages. What is Bonnaroo you ask? An escape into: Excitement, Music, Art, Discoveries, Trees, Fresh Air, and Green Grass. Even though Bonnaroo is still several months away, it is best to be prepared, as you would be for any trip. This is what we call the Bonnaroovian Code – learn it and live by it.
- Be Prepared – bring what you need, plus a bit extra just in case you need it.
- Be Here – leave drama and technology at the door, you want to be able to make the most out of this experience
- Play As A Team- if there is someone in need, help them out. For 4 days we are our own living, breathing ecosystem that must survive
- Don’t be That Guy/Girl – that does something illegal or dumb. You don’t want your memories of Bonnaroo to all be in the drunk tank or medical tent.
- Radiate Positivity – embrace new ideas and encourage others to do the same
- Build It – show off your artistic talent, or learn a new skill while you are here
- Leave No Trace – Keep it clean to reduce waste, we don’t want to leave a huge carbon footprint here
- Keep It Alive – Live this code year round, not just for 4 days
- Spread The Word – Lets grow the Bonnaroo Community to be bigger and better each year
As the festival nears closer stay tuned for lots of updates. Pre-Sale tickets are officially sold out; general ticket announcements should be going on sale in the coming months. We hope to see you there.